SECURITY GUARD POSTS
Jobs in Gujarat
RBI: Reserve Bank of India has issued a recruitment notification for the Security Guards Vacancies in india. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through filling online / offline form. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and online application form are mentioned below…
RBI: Reserve Bank of India Vacancy Details For 2 Security Guards post
1. Zone of Recruitment: State of Gujarat and Union Territories of Daman & Diu.
2. Post & Eligibility:
Category-wise distribution of vacancies
Post No of vacancies Unreserved vacancies Reserved vacancies Educational Qualification
SC ST OBC Minimum Maximum
Security Guard 15 10 01 02 02 Std 10th pass Undergraduate
Note: The Bank reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies or not to fill up the vacancies, as per its requirement.
(Note: Only Ex-servicemen are eligible to apply.)
3. Job Requirements:
1. Guarding Bank’s property (Office/Residential), other watch and ward duties at Ahmedabad office.
2. Operating X-Ray machines/ DFMD for checking baggage at the entrance & other allied duties which may be assigned by the Bank.
3. The Security Guards will have to work in shifts, including night shifts.
4. Educational Qualifications: Minimum Std 10th pass. Maximum Undergraduate (pass from an educational institute recognised by the State Government) (Relaxable to any lower limit than Std 10thin case adequate number of candidates with prescribed educational qualifications are not available).
5. Age Limit: The lower and upper age limit for the post is 18 and 25 years respectively as on April 01, 2014, i.e. candidate born before 31.-03-1989 and after 31-03-1996 are not eligible. However, the upper age limit will be relaxed for:
How To Apply for this RBI Recruitment Government Jobs..
Well those are planning to apply for this / these Security Guards Vacancies should have the following minimum eligibility criteria Candidates Minimum Educational Qualification Must be Minimum Std 10th pass. Maximum Undergraduate (pass from an educational institute recognised by the State Government) (Relaxable to any lower limit than Std 10thin case adequate number of candidates with prescribed educational qualifications are not available). From a Recognized College/ University/ Institute.