Every day something happens in the world that is amazing but true. Today we will tell you such wonderful incredible unimaginable facts which probably will not be read before today. This is the 9th part of our Facts series. We must also read the rest of our part.
Wonderful but true facts from 1 to 10
1. If you drive the car upwards, then in 1 hour it will reach the outer space.
2. In 2007, Iran arrested 14 squirrels suspected of espionage.
3. A cock named “Mike” was alive for 18 months without head.
4. According to the 2018 report, India’s footballer Sunil Chhetri has become the third highest scorer in the world.
5. Every year more people than sharks are killed by the vending machine.
6. In 1932 there was a war between Emu (a bird) and the Australian army. In which Emu be victorious.
7. Neil Armstrong had to pay the customs duty after returning from the moon.
8. If you want to go from Finland to North Korea, you just have to cross a country, and that is “Russia”.
9. Saudi Arabia has to import camels from Australia.
10. If the whole event of earth’s existence is narrowed in 1 year, then the human birth will be born on December 31 at 11:58.
Unbelievable unbelievable facts from 11 to 18
11. The song “Happy Birthday” has been copyrighted.
12. The hero on the Jupiter planet rains.
13. If possible to fold a paper 42 times, its thickness will reach the moon.
14. The invention of the openers was done 48 years after the invention of Can.
15. By 1950, Cigarettes were sold as a health product.
16. Shrimp shrimp do not die naturally nor do their age increase.
17. From the time of its discovery to the extinction of the planets, Pluto could not even complete one round of the sun.
18. Once Charlie Chaplin lost the competition that looked like Charlie Chaplin.