By passing through a temple or gurukul, you must listen to the verses or chants of Sanskrit. These mantras and shlokas have broken our relationship only in childhood, but still these verses are heard sometimes. Sanskrit is the oldest language in the world, but is currently on the verge of extinction. In 2001, the number of Sanskrit-speaking people was just 14135. The world is going to learn Sanskrit as the glory of Sanskrit, adding Sanskrit to the School College Universities course, India is not taking any special steps in this direction. Today we are telling you some interesting facts about Sanskrit, which will lift the pride of any Indian proudly.
1. Sanskrit is considered the mother of all languages.
2. Sanskrit is the official language of Uttarakhand.
3. Before the intervention of the Arab people, Sanskrit was the national language of India.
4. According to NASA, Sanskrit is the most obvious language spoken on Earth.
5. Sanskrit has more words than any other language in the world; Currently there are 102 billion 78 million 50 million words in the Sanskrit dictionary.
6. Sanskrit is an amazing treasure for any topic. For example, there is more than 100 words in Sanskrit for elephants.
7. NASA has 60,000 manuscripts written on palm papers in Sanskrit, on which NASA is doing research.
8. Forbes magazine considered Sanskrit as the best language for computer software in July, 1987.
9. In less words, the sentence is completed in Sanskrit than any other language.
10. Sanskrit is the only language in the world that is used to speak all the muscles of the tongue.
11. According to American Hindu University, a person talking in Sanskrit will be free from diseases like BP, Diabetes, Cholesterol etc. By speaking in Sanskrit, the nervous system of the human body remains active so that the person’s body becomes active with positive charges.
12. Sanskrit is also helpful in speech therapy, it enhances concentration.
13. People of Muthur village of Karnataka speak only in Sanskrit.
14. Sudharma was the first Hindi newspaper, which started in 1970. Even today its online version is available.
15. There is a demand for a large number of Sanskrit speakers in Germany. Sanskrit is taught in 14 Universities of Germany.
16. According to NASA scientists, when they used to send messages to the space traveler, their sentences were reversed. Because of this, the meaning of the message was changed. He used many languages but every time this problem came, finally he sent a message in Sanskrit because the meaning of Sanskrit is not changed even after its converse.
17. You must be surprised to know that the computer that is solving the problems of mathematics i.e. Algorithms is made in Sanskrit and not in English.
18. Sixth and 7th Generation Super Computers being created by NASA scientists will be based on the Sanskrit language, which will be ready by 2034.
19. Learning of Sanskrit grows faster and memory increases. Therefore, in many schools of London and Ireland, Sanskrit has been made a compulsory subject.
20. At present, Sanskrit is taught in the courses of technical education at at least one university of more than 17 countries of the world.