World Earth Day: Earth Day was celebrated for the first time
in America on April 22, 45 years ago. This is an annual event that is
celebrated worldwide. 192 countries celebrate it. US Senator Gordon Nelson has
been on April 22 after World Earth Day celebrations. They were concerned about
the environment. Come, we have brought you such Earth Facts which will surprise
you by reading:
1. 40% of the Earth has only six countries in the world.
2. All the humans on Earth can cube in 1 square kilometer.
If we make a person in one square meter, then one million people can stand in a
3. China’s air pollution is so high that the Great Wall of
China did not even appear on the scene.
4. Because the Earth’s Slow Rotation was 2015 a second long.
5. If man is left in the space of no security measures, he
will live only for 2:00 minutes.
6. Once on Earth, the largest meteorite was dropped. It was
named Hobba Meteorite.
7. There is so much gold on the ground, which can cover its
entire surface to a depth of 1.5 feet.
8. It is necessary to wear pressurized suits at a height of
12 miles (19 km). Otherwise it may be death.
9. Earth 100 times in 1 second and 80.6 million a day
celestial electricity falls.
10. The source of heat on earth is not only the sun. Rather,
the inner part of the Earth is composed of molten material which constantly
keeps the internal temperature of the earth constant. According to an estimate,
the temperature of this inner part is 5000 to 7000 degrees salicyas which is
equivalent to the temperature of the sun’s surface.
11. A piece of waste present in space falls on Earth every
day. This is estimated by NASA scientists.
12. Do you know that all the continents of Earth were
connected to each other 6.5 million years ago from today The scientists believe
that any meteorite on the earth should fall, and due to constant volcanoes and
powerful earthquakes, the continent began to separate from each other, that is
why the end of the dinosaurs came from Earth. Earlier, when all the continents
were connected then they looked like the picture above and it was named by the
Wizards as Panaji.
13. On the earth weigh 45,00 clouds (cloud) every day.
14. Carbon is definitely in every living organism on earth.
15. Due to the earth’s gravity it is not possible to elevate
the mountains from 15,000 meters.
16. Today, 450 million years ago, there was a Mars-shaped
planet in the Sun sign which was orbiting the Sun on the same planetary with
the Earth. But the planet collided with the ground for some reason, and the
earth turned away, and the other became a moon after the collision which was
part of the earth.
17. Earth is the only place in the solar system, where water
is present in solids, liquids, vapor forms.
18. 97 percent of the earth’s water is saline and fresh
water is only 3 percent. 90 percent of the world’s garbage reaches into the
19. Even today, clean water is not available for drinking
the world’s 748 million population. There is an average of 200 gallons of water
wasted every day in a continuous toilet. Due to leakages, 36 million gallons of
water is wasted daily.
20. 40% of the deaths in the world are from pollution of
water, air and soil. Only 70 million people die every year from air pollution.
21. Everyday, 1 billion people in the world are not getting
enough water, while 2 billion people crave clear water. By 2050 about 9 billion
people will be living without water or under water. By 2025, almost 60% of the
groundwater sources of India will have completely dried.
22. One gram of gold is found in 13 billion pieces of sea
23. 99% of living creatures on Earth are from the oceans
2000 species of aquatic species are said every year.
24. 10-12 accidents per year are the reason for sharks. 100
million sharks are killed every year.
25. If the whole water of the earth is collected then it
will form an 860 cubic km shaped ball. It will be more than the size of
Saturn’s snowy moon Tethi.
26. The name of the photo taken from 3.7 billion miles is
called Pale Blue dot. So far it is the picture of earth taken from the highest
27. 150 billion dollars is the total cost of the
International Space Station. This is the most expensive project, the highest amount
spent on it.
28. 106 billion people are on the earth. The number of 9.2
billion people will increase in the coming year 2050.
29. 200,000 people are born on Earth every day. Two people
are being killed every second.
30. The oldest religious site Gobakli tape is located in
Turkey. It was constructed 10,000 years ago.
31. The pit, which was digested by humans, was dug in Russia
in 1989, which was 12,262 km deep.
32. When the National Hurricane Center was inaugurated in
1953, the first name given to the storm was the name of the female saint. This
was the first time in 1979 that male names were also included in storms. Now
names of hurricanes are named after both men and women.
33. One day 23 hours 56 minutes is 4 seconds. Soon the time
the earth moves on its axis.
34. The height of Mount Everest is 8850 meters above sea
level. But if you see the distance of space from the center of the Earth, then
the highest mountain Mount Chimborazo of Ecuador. Its height is 6310 meters.
35. Inside the Sun 13 lacs