WWE, considered the great wrestling of wrestling, has everything in it that needs his fans. This show has a great combination of romance, fight and entertainment. But despite all this, many questions arise in the mind of the people. As if the fight is real or fake, how does the big wrestler lose to the small? The bleeding out of injury during the fight is real or fever? Who is the owner of WWE? Etcetera etc. Today, you will get answers to all these questions. Www.gazabhindi.com is going to tell you about such interesting facts associated with the WWE, which you were unaware yet.
1. The WWE’s Full Form is “World Wrestling Entertainment”.
2. Wrestling kids love a lot, and WWE takes full care of it.
3. People believe that there is only a good lady, but there is nothing like this but the viewer whom she likes here is.
4. Who will win the match here is already fixed, but the fight is real and the players who get hurt are also real.
5. In the WWE many times the loser gets more money.
6. There are allegations that some wrestlers take drugs for good candy and stemina. However, there is a WWE Wellness Policy to stop it, but still such cases continue to emerge.
7. The WWE fight may have been written before, but there are many instances where the wrestlers have been hurt and they have become disabled. Apart from this, blood is the only thing in most cases.
8. Many types of weapons are kept under the ring so that the wrestler can use them. 75% of weapons are real. Steel chairs, hammers, stairs and other weapons are real. Now chairs in the head and some similar ones are banned in the WWE.
9. Mike is placed below the ring so that the sounds of the wrestlers come easily.
10. Wrestlers often talk to each other, and it is also called ‘spot calling’. In this, the wrestlers talk among themselves that who else will beat the next move. If you listen carefully sometimes, you will know that the wrestlers talk while fighting each other.
11. In the WWE, you may have seen many times that after a clutter the wrestlers fall around the roam. This is a big show in the right. World Wrestling Entertainment does not speak it the same way. Sometimes the stretcher is also called to show the match more serious.
12. To find out if the wrestler is injured in the right way, you can find out by seeing the appearance of the referee. If the injury is real then the referee will see the backstage and will mark the X with his hands. This means the wrestler is rightly injured.
13. Vince McMahon is often presented as an owner in WWE events. However, the truth is that WWE is a publicly traded company. McMahon is the CEO and his company holds 52 percent stake.