World Television Day: There will be very few homes in the world where there is no television. Some homes have two or more TVs. TVs with multifacres and high resolution tell the world around you. The development of TV was started from 1830, when Graham Bell and Thomas Edison showed the voice and photo transfer. Today we will tell you such interesting facts related to Television History that you have not read so far.
TV story from 1830 till now …
1. In 1830 Thames Edison and Graham Bell showed voice and photo transfer.
2. In 1907 the word “Television” came into existence for the first time. And added to the dictionary.
3. In 1924, John Bread moved photos for the first time.
4. In 1933, the program began to appear on TV twice a week.
5. By 1936, around 200 television sets were being used in the world. Then there were 12-inch TV screens with large appliances.
6. The use of television increased during World War II. At this time the TV started to be used as a promotional machine. Tabletaps and consoles come in two types of models.
7. Completely color TV broadcast started in the US in 1953.
8. In 1956, Robert Adler created the first remote control.
9. In 1962, “AT & T” company launched a telestar.
10. Most of the programs started colorful around 1967.
11. In 1969 the first program “Apollo 11” was Broadcast. Which 600 million people saw.
12. In 1973 the TV screen was further enhanced. At this time the weight of the TV was quite high.
13. In 1976, the TV broadcast in India was separated from All India Radio.
14. With the TV in 1980, VCR, Games etc. started coming. It increased the TV’s popularity Remote TV knocked and became popular.
15. After the 1990s there were many changes in television. Improved the size and quality of TV At the same time, the experiment was also running with technologies such as LCD and Plasma.
16. After 2000, the DVD player used to replace the VCR. Many commercial channels came and the nature of the TV changed. Now TV has become smart from the idiot box
17. Nowadays, Smart TV is now ready. Ultra UHD, Bendewell, 4K, 3D, LCD / LED TV are now working not just for entertainment but also for computing and connectivity.
18. Television broadcasting in India started on 15th September, 1959 from Delhi. By 1972, the services of television were extended to Amritsar and Mumbai. By 1975 only television service in India was started. Color TV and national broadcasting in India started in 1982.
Amazing facts of Television (T.V) In Hindi:
Television’s short format “T.V” was first used in 1948.
Do you know that until 1987, there was no television broadcaster in Iceland on Thursday.
In 1997, a monkey in Africa was arrested for stealing a TV antenna.
In 2004 the number of TVs in the UK was more than the number of people in the UK.
During the Super Bowl in 2008, the company paid Rs 16.72 crore to show the 30 second ed on TV.
According to one figure, by the year 2009, almost 78 percent of the world’s homes had at least one TV set.
When watching television, you consume more calories than sleep.
In 2013, about 87 percent of the total TV sales in the world was “LCD” TV.
The 103-inch Panasonic Plasma TV is the world’s largest plasma TV.
The world’s largest TV-based 370-inch screen is made by British company Titan.
13.399 crore is the world’s most expensive TV Prestige HD Supreme Rose Edition.
A person watches an average of 175 hours a day every month.
1 out of every 4 Americans has ever arrived on TV.
Before the age of 14 in the US, a child sees 13,000 people die on TV.
FACTS: The inventor of television, “Jan Logie Baird”, used to be ill during childhood, so the school could not go. Born in Scotland on August 13, 1888, the telephone was so crazy that at the age of 12 he made his own telephone. Baird used to think that one day it will come when people can send photos through the air. Baird created the first television in 1924 using a box from boxes, biscuits tin, sewing needle, card and electric fan.