The world is full of surprising things. Some amazing things are such that it is difficult to believe but it is true. This is the second part of our Facts series. Surely the rest of us read …
Amazing things from 1 to 10
1. 9 out of 10 people put the paste on their toothbrush after wetting it.
2. The same message sent by a particular person can get rid of stress immediately and cure your mood.
3. Never kiss the spiders with the feet, because if the female spider under your feet, its eggs will stick to your shoes and spread to the whole house.
4. In most Gulf countries, gas is much cheaper than a water bottle.
5. The less you are happy, the less your sleep will go, the more you feel sad in the pain.
6. The speed of a man moves slowly to 7% for his wife and girlfriends, while this speed increases with walking with a man.
7. During the time of chewing gum, you can concentrate well on one place.
8. Harry Potter broke more than 80 sticks during the shooting of the film.
9. If you are constantly looking at someone in your dreams, it means that you are missing him a lot.
10. Necessary sleep leads to disappointment, alcoholism and the desire to make sex.
Amazing things from 11 to 20
11. Bathing with beer makes your skin tender
12. By watching horror movies, you burn most calories against other types of movies.
13. It is difficult to remember dreams, because that part of the brain that remembers the long things, closes at the time of sleep.
14. Cockroach is a six-footed insect that spans one meter in a second.
15. Film actor Bruce Lee was so sharp in real life that he could not even catch the camera. To see them, the video had to be seen in slow motion.
16. Our bones are five times stronger than steel of metal.
17. A bamboo tree can grow up to 3 feet in 24 hours.
18. According to a research team from the German country, the danger of heart attack on Monday is higher than the other days.
19. In our solar system, all planets rotate anti-clockwise, but Venus and Uranus are two such planets that move in the direction of clock dipping.
20. No matter how strong you are, there will be someone who can make you weak.